Complaint Review: Martin an Associates

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: TDN — Nashville Tennessee
Martin an Associates
614 East 99th Street Kansas City, Missouri USA

Martin an Associates might as well rip your money and toss to the wind Kansas City Missouri

Kristen at Martin an Associates is very friendly and returns your calls promptly when she is selling a policy, however once she has your payment that changes.

I purchased a policy and was promised I would receive the policy in the mail in 10 to 14 days to review. I had 30 days to cancel. I never received a policy. I called several times and left both my home number and my cell. Kristen would only call my home when she knew I was at work. One hundred dollars is non-refundable and I would suggest you think long and hard before doing business with Martin an Associates.

I did call the insurance company direct and they are going to refund the amount of the policy, but I am out one hundred dollars and I would have rather given that to charity vs. a company such as this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-an-Associates/Kansas-City-Missouri-64131/Martin-an-Associates-might-as-well-rip-your-money-and-toss-to-the-wind-Kansas-City-Missou-1076104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin an Associates