Complaint Review: Martin and Lane

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon K. Quan — Cincinnati Ohio
Martin and Lane
Flowood, Mississippi USA

Martin and Lane Idenity ripoff/claimed to provide employement Flowood Mississippi

On 8/2/2013 I filled out an application for employment with this company claiming that they needed an  "Inventory Control Clerk" and it started at $38,500 per year.

I paid one dollar to a credit check company for which they provided the address. I had to provide my SSN to Martin and Lane.

When I attempted to call the company at the 800 number provided and left and message. After a few days when I heard nothing, I investigated and found out that the company was a fraud.

I and others have been scamed for our SSN...ie; identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-and-Lane/Flowood-Mississippi/Martin-and-Lane-Idenity-ripoffclaimed-to-provide-employement-Flowood-Mississippi-1074217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin and Lane