Complaint Review: Martin and Lane

• Reported By: newbie1 — Arizona
Martin and Lane
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Martin and Lane Susan Lane job interview Phoenix Arizona

This is also a complaint about Martin and Lane  only I was duped in Arizona. The same thing happened to me as did Hipichic1971. I received my email on Tuesday word-for-word as Hipichic1971. When I tried responding to "Susan Lanes" email, it came back stating it was an undeliverable email address. Needless to say I did everything that was asked. The website looked 100% legit, and it never phased me as to why they would want confirmation through creditreport.com. I recently moved to AZ, and every house or apartment I have been looking at so far wants a credit report and from past experience employers do check as well. Extremely frustrated right now!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-and-Lane/Phoenix-Arizona/Martin-and-Lane-Susan-Lane-job-interview-Phoenix-Arizona-1072305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martin and Lane