Complaint Review: Martina Riever

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2002

• Reported By:athens mi
Martina Riever
4855 6 Mile Road Athens, Michigan U.S.A.

e-credit solutions,inc ripoff

I have paid them $199.95 for a credit card to get out credit back on track, but when I was going to use it , IT DIDN'T WORK.
I tried to call them at several number : 1 800 959 4995, that recording gave me a number for the customer service dep. : 1 866 793 6835 , and then number I had from the card they sent us is :
1 800 959 4990. That number puts you on silent -hold an just keeps you there.
NOBODY ever talked to me . I can't get ahold of anyone to cancell this card, since they gave us 30 days to do so to get our money back. What do I do now , and how will I get the money back ?
Sincerely,
Martina Riever - Athens, MI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martina-Riever/Athens-Michigan-49011/e-credit-solutionsinc-ripoff-13238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martina Riever