Complaint Review: Martinez Heavy Truck Reair

• Reported By: roger — trinity Texas United States of America
Martinez Heavy Truck Reair
sh 75 huntsville tx huntsville, Texas United States of America

Martinez Heavy Truck Reair Refusal to complete work promised huntsville, Texas

On nov 19, I took my truck in for a pm. I had some new mud flaps put on and asked them to disconnect a quick disconnect fitting on and air tank and tighten the existing cap.(A 30 second job) They said ok. I picked it up this morning and told the night mechanic the day shift forgot to do this. He said how do I know they said they would do this(basically calling me a liar)and if he did it it would cost me extra.(really. so I should pay twice?) I have been doing business for 12 yrs with them, but this is the last time I spend one dime there and will bad mouth them to everyone I can.Real great customer relations!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martinez-Heavy-Truck-Reair/huntsville-Texas-/Martinez-Heavy-Truck-Reair-Refusal-to-complete-work-promised-huntsville-Texas-971708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martinez Heavy Truck Reair