Complaint Review: Martinez Towing, Upland CA

• Reported By: altaloma87 — Alta Loma California
Martinez Towing, Upland CA
331 E Foothill Blvd, Upland California Upland, California USA

Martinez Towing, Upland CA TERRIBLE customer service Upland California

Unfortunately a few weeks ago I found my engine wouldn't turn over. When I called my regular mechanic and needed to be towed  from my home to the shop, he recommended Martinez towing. Apparently,the shop frequently used them for local tows. Unfortunately for me the dispatch operator on the phone was very very very RUDE. When the driver arrived, he was unprofessional. It is for this reason that I decided to give him a  check instead of my credit card information. He returned 10 minutes later to my front door accusing me of writing a bad check.

Thanks to modern technology I went online, to verify the check even though I knew it was good. I have NEVER in my life written a bad check. It was indeed a good check. He wanted to input my credit card information into his weak flip phone. Save it and "give the information" to dispatch. Didn't trust this rude sketchy mother f$@?!er, and he didn't want to accept cash. Who doesn't accept cash. What professional driver doesnt carry cash and change. So I called dispatch and not only was the woman rude she was stupid as a sack of rocks. She suggested that I drive down to the shop to use my card in person since I didn't feel comfortable with the sketchy character they sent to my home. Thats all well and good as an ideas except one thing.... MY CAR IS BROKEN! ITS ON THE BACK OF YOUR TOW TRUCK. DUH! If you're car has broken down and you need a tow I guarantee that that you are not having a great day, don't make your day worse my calling Martinez  towing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martinez-Towing-Upland-CA/Upland-California/Martinez-Towing-Upland-CA-TERRIBLE-customer-service-Upland-California-1131873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martinez Towing, Upland CA