Complaint Review: Martti Malmi

*Consumer Comment: Martti Malmi is a Scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Martti Malmi the Scam

*Consumer Comment: Marti Malmi is going back to jail

*Consumer Comment: It is a SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Martti Malmi is a SCAM!!!

*Consumer Comment: Martti Malmi have scammed too many honest working people already.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: First National Innovation Brokers' smear campaign

I got scammed for 22.440 euros by SC5. My key contact and team lead was Martti Malmi and the job was to produce a commerce site in HTML5.  So they asked for a deposit to start the work.  Then I noticed, after the first update, the very poor quality of their work and I started expressing my deep concerns. Then they stopped answering my calls.  I got strange email answers that seemed to be in Indian style english.

After 3 weeks I found the truth; my Project was being handled in Bangalore, India, by programmers making on average US$12/hour. ( I investigated and spoke with several firms about this)  I was in shock.  I complained to Mr. Malmi but he said that the terms and conditions did not specify that SC5 could not outsource. This is a total misrepresentation of our contract and I feel absolutely betrayed.  They say they will refund part of my money but not the part already spent. I can not beleive this fraud.  Next stop is the Finnish courts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martti-Malmi/Helsinki-Select-StateProvince-00100/Martti-Malmi-SCAM-ALert-I-got-scammed-for-22440-euros-by-SC5-Helsinki-Finland-1051045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martti Malmi

Martti Malmi is a Scam

AUTHOR: blueprint - ()

widrawal all your money now before 2 late!!

they lost huge $ since LR shut down Martti Malmi. they freeze all my group acct and dnt get any commision from that acct. actually i bring them huge deposit client. i warn you because i know them

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Martti Malmi the Scam

AUTHOR: Vingle - ()

Very bad experience with Martti Malmi , i hope theres no more victim falling unto there trap. Opened a mini account, pressured to udgrade account but I declined, Martti Malmi said its fine then we can work on small account then, well as a newbie and i thought my account manager was real and honest I confirmed the trade he opened for me, until in less than 3 hours my balance was almost wipe out.

Marti Malmi is going back to jail

AUTHOR: Vingle - ()

This guy Marti Malmi, is going back to jail, where he was already in Russia for the same scams crimes.

It is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Tholon - ()

BEWARE!!! It is a SCAM! They simply say your money was lost and turn off the account(inactive) so you cannot see what happened there. A scam Martti Malmi  Romance!

Martti Malmi is a SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: tarmawi - ()

Martti Malmi is a SCAM!!!

Stay away from him at all cost! Do not invest, do not reply to emails.

I have already reported him to the IC3 and will get together with anyone on this site so we can combine our efforts to SHUT him DOWN.

Martti Malmi have scammed too many honest working people already.

AUTHOR: azzedine lahlille - ()

his whole deal and companies are just plain fakes

Martti Malmi have scammed too many honest working people already

AUTHOR: azzedine lahlille - ()

Totally agreed with you guys, this character Martti Malby, should be brought to justice.

The more we expose him, the more secure people will be and probably avoid more innocent persons falling for these scams

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

First National Innovation Brokers' smear campaign

AUTHOR: sirius - ()

The report is part of First National Innovation Brokers' SEO smear campaign against me and obviously false. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216717 for details. -sirius