Complaint Review: Marty Lackner - Eelco Equipment

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Perth Other Australia
Marty Lackner - Eelco Equipment

Marty Lackner - Eelco Equipment Totally ripped me off by deception and sob stories, Internet

Marty Lackner did to me what he has done to many it would appear. I ordered some parts from his company and a person by the name of Jason in the "sales" department looked after my order. It appeared that nothing was too much trouble and they happily took my money via Paypal as I am based in Australia and obviously a long way away from them.

After 4 weeks I questioned where the parts where and was told that they had made a mistake and sent them to Washington instead of Western Australia (both WA) and as that seemed feasible I did not think much of it. Another 4 weeks passed and still nothing received. Upon my enquiry I was told that the parts were traced and were in customs. Surprise, surprise, nothing still eventuated and by now the dispute timing was up with paypal so there was nothing I could do via them.

I then enlisted the help of a friend who lives in the US and he called the owner up who was most apologetic and claimed he had been in hospital fighting cancer and staff had ripped him off etc etc. So I emailed him direct and he gave me the same story but still no satisfaction.

This guy is a slime bag. He is a liar and cheat - dont deal with him, you will lose your money hands down. My only satisfaction is I will be visiting the US shortly and will be sure to look him to collect my money or parts in person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marty-Lackner-Eelco-Equipment/internet/Marty-Lackner-Eelco-Equipment-Totally-ripped-me-off-by-deception-and-sob-stories-Inter-762287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marty Lackner - Eelco Equipment