• Report: #61995

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003

• Reported By:Raynham Massachusetts
Marvel
Dept 721-109, P.O. Box 3270 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

JD Marvel Products Inc dishonest ripoff company Champlain New York

After reading some rip off reports, I found that I share a similar situation with one of the other individuals that wrote in. I also ordered the mini satellite dish after seeing it advertised some time earlier this year. I waited and waited and waited after seeing that the company had cashed my check. What have I received?

A cut out of a box with a shipping label enclosed in an envelope from the US Postal Service saying that my order must have been damaged in the shipping process. If you ask me, I think that the company is throwing these pieces of box into the mail system in order for the consumer to think that the order was damaged in shipping and that's why they do not currently have it. Maybe they can explain to me why it is that I still have yet to receive the product, while they did not fail to cash my check.

Jean
Raynham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marvel/Champlain-New-York-12919-3270/JD-Marvel-Products-Inc-dishonest-ripoff-company-Champlain-New-York-61995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marvel