Complaint Review: Marvie Jones

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: gopower — Bellevue Washington
Marvie Jones
Nationwide USA

Marvie Jones I too, received a check through priority mail. Again inside were a check with a tacky note asking me to email for instructions. The return address seems to belong to a real person in Arizona, but I doubt he sent it having just read another report on a potential scam. Nationwide

I received a priority mail envelope with a check made out to me with tacky looking instructions to contact Marvie Jones for instructions.  No one sends a check like this except a scammer.  I looked on the internet for the name and voila there was a Ripofff report about the same person.  I also looked up the senders return address and it was a real homeowner in Arizona.  I live in WA.  The check came from Louisianna. Who knows where Marvie Jones comes from.

Do not contact or respond to this scam......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marvie-Jones/nationwide/Marvie-Jones-I-too-received-a-check-through-priority-mail-Again-inside-were-a-check-wit-1130747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marvie Jones