Complaint Review: Marvin Broudy

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Marvin Broudy — Lake Mary Florida
Marvin Broudy
Nationwide USA

Marvin Broudy They Charged me $400 dollars after they told me it would be $60 to Cancel their service. Lake Mary Nationwide

I called DirecTV to ask them how much it would cost me to cancel their contract 22mo after it was signed. They told me it would be $60 extra. I canceled shortley after that and went to a local cable company. During the 22mo period with DirecTV my main recording unit went bad and DirecTV exchanged it no charge. What I didn't know, because they exchanged my recording unit they call the "jeanie" they also added two more years to my contract.

Recently I received my final bill and they charged me $400 extra for that cancelation...this truly a Rip Off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marvin-Broudy/nationwide/Marvin-Broudy-They-Charged-me-400-dollars-after-they-told-me-it-would-be-60-to-Cancel-t-1160500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marvin Broudy