Complaint Review: Mary Adams

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Danita — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Mary Adams
3040 Rosemont Montreal , Nationwide Canada

Mary Adams They are a rip off they sent me A check FOR 2,255.80 along with a letter stating that I won this money MONTREAL, Qc Canada Nationwide

I recieve a letter stating  that I was the beneficiary of an unclaimed settlement for the amount of 80,000.00 .They also indicate that I was chosen on October 27 2012. Then they go on to say .It is our resposibility  to inform you of the North American L aw which stipulates that the receiver must pay a processing fee befor his /her funds are released .The same law also prevents you from paying the fees out of your personal funds. Be advised ,keep your claim completely confidential until it has been processed and your settlement has been delivered to you. Then they go on to say .

If you attemp to cash this check speaking to any of our agents the check wil be void and all payments will be stopped.Mary Adams needs to be stopped  .They gave me a claim number and everything .They also stated that I have until November 27 2012.The check looked real . It had my adress and Full name and also my bank on it.No my bank will be charging me for depositing this check into my account . This women is just evil for sacmming people like this ,Nothing good will happen to her. She has to be stopped .Again her name is Mary Adams and her numer is 1-514-577-1098. This woman is a liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Adams/nationwide/Mary-Adams-They-are-a-rip-off-they-sent-me-A-check-FOR-225580-along-with-a-letter-sta-969103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Adams