Complaint Review: Mary Aloe - Proud Mary Entertainment

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Mary Aloe - Proud Mary Entertainment
proudmaryent.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Proud Mary Entertainment - Insight Film Studios - Mary Aloe ripoff A totally unscrupulous deceitful and cunning film producer in Los Angeles California

Mary Aloe is one of those people you wish you had never met in your life. She's totally an immoral and devious person who takes advantage of people she comes in contact with and ends up burning bridges with them.

When we first met, I wanted to work with her on several of my film project which already had partial funding. I met with her and bought into her claims of "honesty and integrity". But unfortunately, I made the mistake of giving her the names of the people I do business with, and the next thing I know she contacts them without my knowledge or permission.

She made lots of promises to them and said malicious things about me with the intent to steal away my contacts. This has since damaged my relationship with some of the people in my network. I've lost several good business opportunities because of what she did and it's taken a lots of time and effort to try and restore my credibility.

I have since come across several other people who have had similar experiences with her, and some even signed a contract which she ended up disregarding. No one that I know will EVER work or have anything to do with her again, or even get involved with anyone else who works with her.

Mary's company is called Proud Mary Entertainment and works with Insight Film Studios in Vancouver, Canada.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2007 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Aloe-Proud-Mary-Entertainment/Los-Angeles-California/Proud-Mary-Entertainment-Insight-Film-Studios-Mary-Aloe-ripoff-A-totally-unscrupulous-239415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Aloe - Proud Mary Entertainment