Complaint Review: Mary Aloe

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Josie — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Mary Aloe
4 MILLS RD #221 Newcastle, Maine United States of America

Mary Aloe CHAPMANALOEVERA.COM Haven't received my order of Aloe Vera 16oz. bottles 4 bottles. Newcastle, Maine

Well, it looks like someone else has gotten the "Temporary Web Store Site Under Construction". I've ordered 4 bottles of the 16oz. Chapman Aloe Vera Bottles out of www.chapmanaloevera.com in Maine and I haven't received my shipment in over 1 week. I think there is something wrong with the ordering system that they have or something. I placed this order and they didn't charge my card until 72 hours later when normally they charge immediately. The site says that they are temporarily down.

I need my Aloe Vera! Please fulfill my order. Why is no one from Chapman Aloe Vera customer service picking up the phone any more? And when I send an email there is no reply. Is this temporary? I see other Rip Off Reports coming in about it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Aloe/Newcastle-Maine-04553/Mary-Aloe-CHAPMANALOEVERACOM-Havent-received-my-order-of-Aloe-Vera-16oz-bottles-4-bottl-926335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Aloe