Complaint Review: Mary Daniels

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Minister Mary — Carson California United States of America
Mary Daniels

Mary Daniels misleading advertising, fraudulent, worthless guarantee, multiple web sites under different names Internet

Received an email from this site.  I was seeking work at home.  Listened to multiple videos and read testimonials of so called clients.  Decided to purchase, they gave discount of 20.  Enrolled and received password and ID.  Upon entering web site, another video starting telling me I needed to purchase another level in order to make all this money, after I skipped that one, another one came up and another one and another one until I finally reached another one that said you had to have a web site, and domain name, another cost.  By them I was so frustrated.  After that one, you had to find a product to sell and so on and so on.  The original video said you purchased only once, and they would not ask for any more money, yet that is not what happened.  this site is a total ripoff.  If you followed and purchased all the site you would be out of hundreds of dollars and never make a penny.

When I contacted company regarding a refund, I was told that I would have to use the program for 30 days and if I did not make any money, then they woudl refund my money.  Total BS.  In order to make any money you have to purchase all these other modules.  If y9ou don't then the guarantee is voidable.

The lady I spoke to spent 20 minutes trying to convince me to purchase the other modules and give it a try.  I told her this was misleading advertising, since the video said no further monies were required.

She said that's right, but if you don't purchase any of the modules, the iron clad guarantee is no good and no refund will be issued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Daniels/internet/Mary-Daniels-misleading-advertising-fraudulent-worthless-guarantee-multiple-web-sites-959354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Daniels