Complaint Review: Mary Jane Elliott PC

• Reported By: baushog21 — Portage Michigan United States of America
Mary Jane Elliott PC
24300 Karim Blvd Novi, Michigan United States of America

Mary Jane Elliott PC Double dipped on garnishments Novi, Michigan

Mary Jane Elliott garnished my state taxes back in february for the total amount i owed. In June they garnished my wages for the exact same amount, stating they hadnt received my state tax return yet. Ironically, they received my state tax refund on the exact same day they did my last wage garnishment. They now have twice the amount i originally owed. They "supposedly" mailed out my overpayment check a month ago.

It never arrived. They tell me they cant cancel the check and reissue another until the check they "mailed out" is returned to them. (yup, you read that right, they wont cancel the check until it is returned to them) So according to their procedure, i may never receive this check if it is "lost" in the mail. They refuse to speak to me now, forward me to a generic voicemail that nobody checks. I have hired a lawyer to handle this now, hopefully something gets done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Jane-Elliott-PC/Novi-Michigan-48375/Mary-Jane-Elliott-PC-Double-dipped-on-garnishments-Novi-Michigan-946117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Jane Elliott PC