Complaint Review: Mary Jane Elliott

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009

• Reported By:saginaw Michigan
Mary Jane Elliott
24300 Karim Blvd, Novi, Michigan U.S.A.

Mary Jane Elliott This company is crooked. Suing for a credit card that wasn't mine! No proof of debt! Novi Michigan

* : Update us please

Mary Jane Elliott PC is suing me for a credit card that I never had. They claim it is for a Washington Mutual card. I have never done any business with Washington Mutual in my life. I explained this to this collection agency when they called and asked them to send verification of debt. They laughed and said they would sue me. Lo and behold, I received a summons and complaint from them.

Washington Mutual was bought out by JP Chase and NEVER sold any of their debt. I contacted them who stated that there is no debt on Washington Mutual's books for me now or in the past. They said that there are several unscrupulous collection agencies and low level attorneys who are trying to capitalize on Washington Mutual's demise.

I am trying to get a class-action suit against them. I have contacted the MI attorney general's office who have several ongoing cases against this collection agency.

Msbr
saginaw, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Jane-Elliott/Novi-Michigan-48375/Mary-Jane-Elliott-This-company-is-crooked-Suing-for-a-credit-card-that-wasnt-mine-No-396726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Jane Elliott

#1

Update us please

AUTHOR: urmombelongsinjail - (USA)

This woman doesn't care who she goes after nor does she abide by the law, she is in the business of trying to profit from alleged debts that she buys from creditors.

What has been the result so far with your complaints and potential lawsuit?