Complaint Review: Mary Jane M Elliott P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Romeo Michigan United States of America
Mary Jane M Elliott P.C.
24300 Karim Blvd Novi, Michigan United States of America

Mary Jane M Elliott P.C. We had a court settlemet via judgement and she I was making payments I was late on 1 payment and she empied my bank account with out warning. I have set her several letters prior to this event and sh Novi, Michigan

Mary Jane, myself, and her client came to an agreement that I would pay a certain amount to pay the debt off.   I was making payments of $188 per month.  I was late on 1 payment and sent her several letters explaining why.  She never responded.  All of a sudden a few months later she emptied my bank account off all monies I had in the account.  Left me with a balane of $0.00.  I called her firm they were all very very rude and told me that is what I deserved for not paying on time and said that I owe them $50 plus a $20 NSF fee and that will stop her from taking $ out of my account again.  I was not able to send her a check it had to be a certified check or money order. I  immediately sent the money.  Now she sent me a letter how much I owe her again and I counter offered and again no response from her.    She is the most unprofessional atttorney (and I use that loosely) I have ran across.  I don't trust her she is a scam.  I no longer leave any $ in my bank account due to her random hand being able to access my account.  Yes she must have lied to the judge to get a judgement to get into my account over being late on 1 payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Jane-M-Elliott-PC/Novi-Michigan-48375/Mary-Jane-M-Elliott-PC-We-had-a-court-settlemet-via-judgement-and-she-I-was-making-paym-921862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Jane M Elliott P.C.