Complaint Review: Mary Kay

• Reported By: Cristy — Iowa United States of America
Mary Kay
1566 Harrington Loop Sergeant Bluff, Iowa United States of America

Mary Kay Never Received Product Sergeant Bluff, Iowa

I went to a Mary Kay party with a couple of my friends. First session was free, and was invited to come to the second session.

I purchased 3 items worth $50 my first session. I was unable to make my second session due to work. I suggested I be notified of my order when it came in. As well, I offered to drive to come pick my product up. I am very upset and disappointed in Mary Kay clients. I have never had issues like this.

I want my product and or my money back now! I am a student and work 3 jobs. I hate it that Mary Kay doesn't hear me out. I will never purchase beauty product from them again. Ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Kay/Sergeant-Bluff-Iowa-51054/Mary-Kay-Never-Received-Product-Sergeant-Bluff-Iowa-936400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Kay