latest

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie.C — Castle Rock Colorado
Mary MacDonald Allstate Insurance
3750 Dacoro Ln #125 Castle Rock, Colorado USA

Mary MacDonald Allstate Insurance fraudulent billing practices Castle Rock Colorado

I had an auto insurance policy with Mary MacDonald Allstate Insurance company of 3750 Dacoro Ln Suite #125, Castle Rock, CO 80109

When I began this policy I was told provided that I received no tickets or accidents within the years and I would qualify for lower premiums. Fair enough.

On the 11th month of the policy I was sent a 3x5 mailing card from there company Allstate.

It stated on the card that the policy was set to expire soon and that for $100.00 I could "review the policy and find the lowest rate".

There were no accidents or tickets within the year.

I paid the $100.00. (Like a fool).

(Come to think of it I have never heard of an insurance company doing this).

When the new policy was drawn up the insurance premiums were now $50.00 HIGHER each month than before not to mention that I paid $100.00 for these higher premiums.

The agreement was that if there were no tickets and no accidents the premiums after one year would be lower, i.e. "good driver discount"

I dropped that policy immediately when I found this out that I would be paying even more for being a "good driver".

There was one month left on the policy.

I told them to cancel immediately.

But they didn't!

Should I have got in a wreck on that 11th. month they would turn around and say, "you weren't covered"

This is a total fraud and ridiculous tactic to force people out of money.

This is shitty business practice and I will say this.

Did you think I would stick around after pulling this stunt? You lost a long term customer, you did it to yourselves.

Never again will I use Allstate Insurance and I will tell everyone I know the same, especially Mary MacDonald Allstate in Castle Rock, CO.

There is nothing that spreads faster than a bad word of mouth about a business."

Jackie. C

Castle Rock, CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-MacDonald-Allstate-Insurance/Castle-Rock-Colorado-80109/Mary-MacDonald-Allstate-Insurance-fraudulent-billing-practices-Castle-Rock-Colorado-1156216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary MacDonald Allstate Insurance