Complaint Review: Mary carter food trade consulatant

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Baako — Other Argentina
Mary carter food trade consulatant
California, California United States of America

Mary carter food trade consulatant Rip Off - Horrible Service, Empty promises no delivery California, California

*Consumer Comment: My Point of View

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Anonymous Complaint

THIS REVIEW IS to PROTECT ALL THOSE NEW BUSINESS OR ENTERPRENURE, FROM THE MARY CARTER OF FOOD TRADE CONSULTANTS.

We have been traumatized by MARY CARTER OF FOOD TRADE CONSULTANTS and suffered a very unpleasant experience. She has caused us time, money and agonized us for 4 months, lured us into nothing a hallow space, played with our dream and goal of bringing our food products in the market, all lies and empty talks, MOST OF ALL HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY. Nothing like we have ever experienced.   All our calls, emails, any effords we made to contact her, were simjply ignored. And she charged thousands of dollars from our credit card very first day of talking. What a rip off. We all know that KARMA IS A BITCH, IT SI NOT GOING TO DISCARD.

Take a look at this link, I just found about Mary Carter http://www.ripoffreport.com/food-stores/jazz-gourmet-foods/jazz-gourmet-foods-not-filling-3w2wb.htm   and I am sure if you run reviews in different sites you WILL find more of such reivews of her.

She will make you believe and she will talk really good and very [promising. She took our money in thousands and delivered nothing - I mean nothing, and caused us pain like never. Charged us fortune to do nutritionals and delivered nothing - absolutely nothing.

It is important to write the review of such people to protect the future victims. Individuals like MARY CARTER OF FOOD TRADE CONSULTANTS are such a liability on mother earth, that do not play any part as a human. We are so discussed that we so truly feel sick in our stomach.  Please be very careful and do not allow this individual to lure you into the emptiness - you will go through nothing but AGONIZING TIME, WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY, AND WILL GO NOWHERE.

It is so paid full while we write this review about this individual, because we are finding so difficult to accept, how she played with our emotions and important goal and dream and lured us into

PLEASE BE EXTRA CARE FULL OF DEALING WITH THIS PERSON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-carter-food-trade-consulatant/California-California-/Mary-carter-food-trade-consulatant-Rip-Off-Horrible-Service-Empty-promises-no-delivery-971865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary carter food trade consulatant

My Point of View

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

My experience with FTC was nothing short of wonderful. I signed a mutual nondisclosure agreement before I shared any recipe information with Mary, then completed a Service Agreement which outlined all the services I was guaranteed and lastly I filled out an Ingredients & Production form showing how I made my mustard. I was told it would take up to nine weeks for the clinical analysis of my product to be done and for the nutritionals and other required labeling info to be completed. To my surprise all the work was finished a month ahead of schedule and FTC even showed me some industry secrets that reduced my production costs. My got everything contained in my contract well ahead of time.  I wholeheartedly recommend FTC and Mary.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Anonymous Complaint

AUTHOR: The Dental Trader - (United States of America)

Food Trade Consultants has no clients by this name nor have we done business with anyone located in Argentina. Our services are only suited to those selling or interested in selling food products within America. Strangely, when we first saw this bogus complaint it showed the complainant was located in Canada. Now it says Argentina. We suspect this is nothing more than an attempt by a direct competitor to injure our reputation. We are requesting information about the identity of this individual to assist us in prosecuting a malicious slander/libel action.

FTC does NOTHING without a signed contract and documents EVERYTHING because producing food products for mass market consumption is among the MOST REGULATED INDUSTRIES in the nation. We must comply with numerous regulating agencies (FDA, USDA, Dept. of Weights & Measures, etc) in addition to state, county and municipal health departments so anything we do is documented to death. All of our dealings have been 100% compliant and our record is clean.

Any information regarding the identity of this author is greatly appreciated, please contact Mary with FTC at 949-374-6190.