Complaint Review: Mary

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: Mbama68 — Louisville Kentucky United States of America

Mary I purchased a camera when i was Las Vegas, only to find out when I got to the airport it was not the actual camera that I purchased ithey had switched the cameras. in June the camera stopped working, Internet

I was in  las Vegas on vacation, on the last day of the vacation, which was February 18, 2011, my friend and I decided to go into Millenium Foto INC to purchase a camera, the camera I thought was a camera that sent photos to facebook.  I found out after getting to airport that the camera that I picked out and paid for was not the same camera, i had Pentax M10 Kit not the camera I held previously in my hand before paying the 98 dollars. i then had a problem where the camera sttopped working, so I called the number on the receipt and spoke to a lady by the name of Haidee that told me to mail the camera back with a copy of the receipt, so on June 20, 2011 I mailed the camera and receipt by to Millenium Foto INC. A week later I called asking about what they were going to do and they tell me I dropped the camera and I told them no and they said they were out of the camera and that they would get back in touch that was on June 28th. I have asked to peak to the manager and keep getting the run around, so I called again about July 5th, and the manager is still not in. What kind of business are they running or is ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary/internet/Mary-I-purchased-a-camera-when-i-was-Las-Vegas-only-to-find-out-when-I-got-to-the-airpor-749301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary