Complaint Review: Maryanne Kennedy Data Entry Institute

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By:North Kingstown Rhode Island
Maryanne Kennedy Data Entry Institute
8721 St. Monica Blvd Los Angeles,, California U.S.A.

Maryanne Kennedy Data Entry Institute, Data Entry Scam Maryanne Kennedy Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's How to Get back Your Money

My story begins out of desperation to fine work to help my family with over head expenses. Just like thousands of others. While looking through the local paper help wanted ads .I came across a data entry program that would allow me to work at home and still take care of my family.

So back in Setember of 2008 I purchased the software from Maryanne Kennedy Data Entry Institute for 197.00. I waited for the software to show up and it never did, so I tried calling Customer Service 1-800-381-7820 sure to be answered 24 hours a day. This was not the case . Everytime I called I would be on hold for long periods of time and either get a message stating that their system was being updated or there would be a disconection after being on hold for a long while. This went on for 4 months.

Finanlly Janruary 30th I get through and spoke with Customer Service about getting a refund being that I never recieved the product. Also the fact that I had such a horrible time trying to get someone to answer.
The person on the phone told me that I could not get a refund, because my 30 day trial was over. So I explain once again that I never recieve the product to try, and they have no record of me excepting the product. I had no product to try for the 30 days and had no luck getting intouch with customer service to get the product. Anyway I kept stating I wanted refund and was told that I wasn't entiled to the refund because of the 30 days.

I ask to speak with a supervisor and put me on hold once again till the call disconected.So I called back again on hold for a long time , went through my name , put me hold email ,verfiy my address put me on hold etc. asked for the supervisor or the supervisors name and was told I could not have that information. That I was not getting a refund.

In the mean time I have no product that I purchased and I'm out 197.00 dollars. I feel I have been scamed . I'm going to keep trying by calling daily but it is probably a dead end . I just hope it doesn't happen to anyone else and hope for justice for the people who are miss lead by trying to find work to feed and house a family . I should have taking caution but all I could think was to make a pay check to make ends meet.

North Kingstown, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maryanne-Kennedy-Data-Entry-Institute/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Maryanne-Kennedy-Data-Entry-Institute-Data-Entry-Scam-Maryanne-Kennedy-Los-Angeles-Cali-418239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maryanne Kennedy Data Entry Institute

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's How to Get back Your Money

AUTHOR: Joanne i - (U.S.A.)

Pardon me if I seem excessively confident.  i have employed this technique numerous times and I have NEVER---NEVER----failed to get a refund.

You see, nothing scares these goons worse than the government.  All crooks hate and fear the government (which is why the entire GOP is so anti-government, but that's another post...)

So, you GO AFTER THEM with the government.  Find out what state they operate from. Sometimes this is difficult or tricky because they will cleverly set up a payment address in one state while operating out of somewhere else.  But a Google of their corporate name should reveal who verified their corporate charter.

Anyhow, once you have their state of origin pinned down, go to the website of the Attorney general of that state.  Don't bother scouting around for "consumer affairs" or any of that rot.  You want these people investigated as the CRIMINALS they are. Taking $197 and not delivering a product, believe it or not, is STILL a crime.

You file a complaint with the AG (some of them even have online complaint forms nowadays to make it super easy).  The Attorney general will read your complaint and then inform the offending business that a complaint has been filed against them.  And YES, they WILL investigate.

The pond scum, meanwhile, like nothing less than to have government agents poking their noses into their scummy business.  You will get your money back IMMEDIATELY as soon as they hear from the AG.  Even if they argue with the merits of your case they will STILL refund the money in an effort to head off any further inquiry.  After all, if they are ripping YOU off, they are ripping off others (and probably cheating on their taxes, violating zoning laws, etc) as well.  People, I have discovered, who have decided they don't respect the law, seldom break only ONE law.  They are probably breaking several.  Ergo, they will want to get  off the G-men's radar as soon and as expeditiously as possible.  I don't know, call it "hush money" if you like. But relax---a refund is on the way.

Let me know how you make out, or if you need help....All the best, J