- Report: #919378
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Maryanne Redman - Town of Gilbert Code Inspector
Maryanne Redman - Town of Gilbert Code Inspector90 E. Civic Center Dr. Gilbert, Arizona United States of America
Maryanne Redman - Town of Gilbert Code Inspector Rude Behavior and Harassment of family and property Gilbert, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Calling my house at 6:45 am from the Towns work number.
- Coming to my house at 7:08 am and knocking on the door.
- Driving by my house everyday and honking four times and driving off.
- Providing my personal information to neighbors about complaints and her reason for visiting my home.
- Going through my recycling trash can and leaving my personal information on the sidewalk.
In the past month I have had to endure a continuous cycle of harassment from Mrs. Redman. It finally stopped when I contacted the City Council. Although I have not heard back on what will happen to Mrs. Redman, I have finally been able to enjoy my peace and tranquility again. I urge anyone who has encountered this rude and harassing person to contact the media, and the city council for a complaint. DON'T BE A VICTIM OF THIS PERSON
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maryanne-Redman-Town-of-Gilbert-Code-Inspector/Gilbert-Arizona-85296/Maryanne-Redman-Town-of-Gilbert-Code-Inspector-Rude-Behavior-and-Harassment-of-family-a-919378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.