Complaint Review: Maryland Portfolios Inc

5109 S. Broadband Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Baltimore, Maryland USA
  • Phone: 877-878-3005
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Maryland Portfolios Inc Total Card Inc Fraudulent and Deceptive Baltimore Maryland

I thought I was done with this years ago, but again, Bally Total Fitness is coming back from the grave to haunt me. SeveraL years ago, I had a big fight with Bally total Fitness, they tricked me into signing a 3 year contract, then after I complained about them and discontinued payments, they reported me to collections. Myself and a group of other Bally members fought this hard and ballys were found to be using deceptive practices and their case was dismissed. Later on I heard that Ballys went belly up and filed for bankruptcy. Some time this week,mi received a letter from a collection agency, Maryland Portfolios Inc, mail came from Total Card Inc of Sioux Falls, SD, attempting to collect a debt.

The letter states that I owe snout $700 and I should make 6 monthly payments of $70 to settle my account. They also threatened to mess my credit up if I did not pay. I do not, and have never owed any money to Bally Total Fitness, Maryland Portfolios or Total Card Inc. I know a fat smelly rat when I see one and this is it. I am a hardworking American, who's been taxed enough as it is and I will not be intimidated by fraudsters. i am going to seek legal action, so that none else may be a victim to these crooks and vagrants. Aluta Continua!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maryland-Portfolios-Inc/Baltimore-Maryland/Maryland-Portfolios-Inc-Total-Card-Inc-Fraudulent-and-Deceptive-Baltimore-Maryland-1124938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maryland Portfolios Inc