Complaint Review: MarylandSpeed, Maryland Speed, Www.MarylandSpeed.com

• Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Spencer Maryland
MarylandSpeed, Maryland Speed, Www.MarylandSpeed.com
www.MarylandSpeed.com Internet U.S.A.

MarylandSpeed, Maryland Speed, Www.MarylandSpeed.com NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS LISTED, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO E-MAIL INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: MarylandSpeed.com is an excellent online supplier.

*UPDATE Employee: ????

*Consumer Comment: Customer for many times

Maryland speed, MarylandSpeed, www.MarylandSpeed.com HAS NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY HAVE NO E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY ONLY HAVE A E-MAIL FORM THAT YOU MUST USE FOR COMMUNICATION.

YOU CANNOT DO A 'WHOIS' ON THEIR DOMAIN BECAUSE THEY BLOCKED THAT ALSO. THEY DO NOT WAREHOUSE OR STOCK ANYTHING. THEY DROP SHIP EVERYTHING. WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY WHO WANTS YOUR MONEY BUT DOES NOT WANT TO SHOW INFORMATION ABOUT THEMSELVES.

WOULD YOU PUT YOUR SAVINGS OR CHECKING ACCOUNT INTO A BANK THAT YOU HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT? WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR CHILD TO A DAYCARE CENTER THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

SO WHY WOULD YOU GIVE MONEY TO A COMPANY WHO REFUSES TO GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THEMSELVES.

Joe
Spencer, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MarylandSpeed-Maryland-Speed-WwwMarylandSpeedcom/internet/MarylandSpeed-Maryland-Speed-WwwMarylandSpeedcom-NO-PHYSICAL-ADDRESS-LISTED-NO-PHONE-393537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MarylandSpeed, Maryland Speed, Www.MarylandSpeed.com

MarylandSpeed.com is an excellent online supplier.

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

I did some research before buying from Marylandspeed.com and found some slander on this company that is truly unwarranted. I ordered an exhaust system for my car and the owner of this company not only called me in person to answer any of my questions he gave me his personal phone number in case i had questions. I received my exhaust as promised with no problems. Most excellent customer support, Will be doing business with these guys in the future for sure.
Thanks,
MarylandSpeed.com

????

AUTHOR: Ashley S - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of MarylandSpeed.com. My office is located inside of our warehouse and as I type this out, I am looking at shipping labels that I need to attach to boxes that I need to pull out off of the shelf of our warehouse. Joe, from Spencer, MD, has never even been a customer of ours, but I would be more than happy to take an order from him if he needs. :-)

We keep our prices low, and part of the way that we do that, is to limit the amount of phone traffic that we get. We don't list it on the website, so that people are forced to use the email form. It takes me MUCH less time to answer emails than it does to take a phone call. But if you REALLY need to make that phone call, our number is listed all over the internet, on different forums that we sponsor. To find it, you could simply google or yahoo search, and it comes up in multiple places.

Also, if there is a question about our integrity, we have, after 5 years, a 100% positive feedback reputation on ebay. We don't offer anyone the ability to come in and pick up their parts, so where we are located is not important. We mail order only, and are not set up to have anyone walk in.

Because of this false rip-off report, we've had emails asking us if we are a fake business or if we are going to rip them off. Quite simply, the answer is no. I treat my customer's orders as if they are my own (hey, I know how exciting it is to order parts for your car! I have my own cars that I mod!), and hope that anyone that any questions, please contact us, and we'll clear up any questions.

Ashley S.

Customer for many times

AUTHOR: Cy - (U.S.A.)

I have been a customer of marylandspeed for the last 2 years and I know the owner.The phone number to reach them is all over the internet for one,all you have to do is search yahoo and it pops right up.I have had 4 orders with them and every one I had a great,flawless transaction with no problems and very fast shipping.They do not drop ship,they have a warehouse that they ship from.They have an excellent reputation on LS1GTO which I am a member of any many other sites,and the owner himself presents new products for sale and is available to help a customer if the need arises. I can not say enough great things about marylandspeed,they are a stand up business unlike alot of them in the performance parts world.