Complaint Review: MasTec

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. Tracy Mason — Norfolk Virginia
MasTec
800 S. Douglas Road Coral Gables, Florida USA

MasTec I contacted Directv for installation of services. They contracted MasTec for the installation. My patio table was broken which was $23456.07 for repairs. Coral Gables Florida

I have been wronged by Directv/MasTec. I refuse to allow the actions on behalf of each company go unheard. My patio table was damaged as a result of your incompetent employee. You have deleted records to satisfy your favoring (I have provided phone documents in detail from my cell phone) the records provides dates and times I spoke with a representatives. Your lack of accountability and responsibility is unacceptable. I have tried to resolve with both parties and now I am fed up with the run a rounds. I will continue to fight for what is correct, locally, state and federal… if necessary. All I asked for was the repairs of my table now I am asking for the max in small claims court in Virginia which is $5000.00. The next process is having both parties be put on the military’s do not use list. I assure you I will make it very hard to conduct business in Virginia…I promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MasTec/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/MasTec-I-contacted-Directv-for-installation-of-services-They-contracted-MasTec-for-the-i-1100115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MasTec