interference

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Gabry — irvine California
Masley Associates
17440 Bushard #20 Fountain valley, California USA

Masley Associates WRONGLY OVERCHARGED ME AND NEVER WANTED TO REFUND ME Fountain valley California

*UPDATE Employee: Accounting / Integrity

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: There was a credit card error and your money has been refunded

I contacted this Company for problems with connenting new wireless devices (computer, printer, etc..) Ed McElroy from this Company came to work at my computer. Hourly rate was $ 75.00. He had worked 5 hrs ($375.00) At the end he asked me for my credit card which I gave him to charge for the hours he had worked for me. The total was $ 375.00. He said the charge had not gone through. He came back the next day to work some more (2 hrs=$ 150.00) and this time he charged my credit card for $ 525.00 (for the 2 times he came out totall 7 hrs). I later found out that the first time he charged my credit card the charge had gone through, so I asked him several times for a refund of the $ 375.00 (that now were included in the $ 525.00 charge). Ed Mc Elroy never refunded me the money. Unprofessional and dishonest. A total rip off. Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masley-Associates/Fountain-valley-California-92708/Masley-Associates-WRONGLY-OVERCHARGED-ME-AND-NEVER-WANTED-TO-REFUND-ME-Fountain-valley-Ca-1122967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Masley Associates

Accounting / Integrity

AUTHOR: McElroy - ()

After troubleshooting the problem, it was determined that 2 seperate wireless routers were installed and that the only computer was infected with over 5500 Virus / Malware infections.

The computer was cleaned, network reconfigured using only one router and all cameras were brought online.  At that time it was 6pm and the owner needed to leave and was agreeded upon to finish the sound system in 2 days.

At this point I tried to process the credit charge on my cell phone, after 4 attempts getting transaction denied which I agreeded was due to my lack of cell phone reception I agreed to process  the charge on the follow up visit.  The Transaction did post but no confirmation was recieved so I was unaware of the posting for $375 actually did process.

Two days later I was on site and corrected all problems in a 2 hour period.  At that point the owner was satisfied and I was sucessfull in processing the payment.

After leaving I return at the owners request to correct emails problems which I was instucted to setup.  I was onsite for another 45 minutes in which I did not charge the owner for what she had instructed me to do.

Additonally I provided another 45 minutes of phone support that was not billed.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

There was a credit card error and your money has been refunded

AUTHOR: Ed McElroy - ()

There was a credit card error and your money has been refunded. I am only an independent contractor for the company Masley Associates so if you have any issues please contact me directly at:

Ed McElroy