Complaint Review: Mason Capital Group Gretchen Fox Associates, Greg Quinn, AVI, REV, NIV, Tomer, Gary Arnold, Adrienn

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
18375 Ventura Blvd., Suite 354 Tarzana, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-749-4916
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mason Capital Group - Gretchen Fox Associates - Greg Quinn - AVI - REV - NIV - Tomer - Gary Arnold - Adrienn First scammed by shady loan officers, now Mason Capital loan modifiers are putting the last nail in our coffins! Tarzana California

I signed up for the Mason Capital Group on August 23rd. My case worker Robin Silver who was supposedly fired from the company made one phone call to my lender and there it began and ended.

I was better off before Mason Capital Group came along. I was paying my first one month late and my second on time. Then they advise you to cut off communication with your lenders and not to pay them anything. What a mistake.

Luckily my gut told me different. When I would call Monday through Friday from 9am till 5pm and leave messages and not one single time did I get a return phone call I knew something was fishy. When employees are not allowed to give out the owners and directors name, big-red-flashing sign.

My lender just happened to send a modification package to me the day after I was told by Robin Silver that I could not modify and she was closing my case. I settled with my lenders. I do not know if I got the best deal, but at least I still have my home.

Sean and Jessica who answer the phone at Mason Capital Group would often connect me to other clients. So I think I saved two families from signing up. I also was able to speak to two other women one in Florida and one in New Orleans who were willing to trade information.
A classaction lawsuit definitely needs to happen before this company packs up and is gone forever. I am currently going to contact every News Station who will listen. Any ideas on a law firm would be great. I have emailed one with our issues just waiting on a response.
Contact your credit card companies or bank to see if you can retrieve any of your money. This is FRAUD!!!
At best in numbers we can expose these bottom feeders for who there really are.

North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mason-Capital-Group-Gretchen-Fox-Associates-Greg-Quinn-AVI-REV-NIV-Tomer-Gary-Arnold-Adrienn/Tarzana-California-91356/Mason-Capital-Group-Gretchen-Fox-Associates-Greg-Quinn-AVI-REV-NIV-Tomer-Ga-385387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mason Capital Group Gretchen Fox Associates, Greg Quinn, AVI, REV, NIV, Tomer, Gary Arnold, Adrienn