Complaint Review: Mason Capital Group - Gretchen Fox - Lending Tree

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Mason Capital Group - Gretchen Fox - Lending Tree
Remment Street Canoga Park, California, 91304 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Mason Capital Group - Gretchen Fox - Lending Tree Mason Capital Group, Fraud, Money hungry, scam me out of my money Canoga Park California

Whatever you consumers do, do not do it with this company. It is true, what these other people are complaining about. Unfortunately for me I decided to listen to and got influenced by Lisa Alexis, sales person who works for the company and was told by Rich that she no longer worked there which turned out to be a lie.

My issue is I paid this company half of the initial agreement for their services. After two weeks, I decided to cancel all dealings with this company because they were very unprofessional.

After a week of receiving my money, for the first week Lisa kept on saying she e-mailed me documents that I needed to sign. I kept checking my e-mail for days and I never received any e-mail from her. I kept calling to let her know I did not receive any documents, and then finally she sent them. Ok I forgave that incident, then another incident they lost my personal information that I faxed to them. I was very disappointed; however, Lisa apologized and asked me to send another copy and I send it to her.

Two weeks and this company never did nothing for me and my new born baby. When I called Lisa to find out what was going on, she claim, I did not return information in a timely manner, consumers beware, this is one of their strategies.

I was very angry at that bald face lie of me not returning things in a timely manner, so I requested that my money be refunded to me.

Lisa said Rich (refund guy) would return our money within three business days. It has been a month now and these money hungry people (Mason Capital Group LLC) have not refunded my money.

I intend on pursuing a lawsuit to get my money back. Consumers Beware your lenders will work with you, talk to them!!! If Mason Capital Group is willing to rob from the young baby on my breast who else would they not rob from.

Marian
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mason-Capital-Group-Gretchen-Fox-Lending-Tree/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Mason-Capital-Group-Gretchen-Fox-Lending-Tree-Mason-Capital-Group-Fraud-Money-hungry-373211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mason Capital Group - Gretchen Fox - Lending Tree