Complaint Review: Mason Capital Group, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
Mason Capital Group, LLC
18375 Ventura Blvd. Suite 354 Tarzan, California U.S.A.

Mason Capital Group, LLC The individuals responsible for this company should be prosecuted and sued. Tarzan California

I contacted Mason Capital Group in April and entered into a contract with them on April 4, 2008 and May 2, 2008 for two properties. They were paid $3,000 and $1,500 respectively for two contracts. Prior to receiving payment, I heard from Alphnia Boone several times a day regarding my situation. Once payment was received, I failed to hear from her. She stated that I would be contacted be my case manager.

Well, that never happen. I was instructed not to make any payments until MCG finished mitigating my mortgage issues. I eventually lost one house to foreclosure. The other is listed for sale and I am currently attempting to conduct a Died in Lieu.

I continuously complained about my service and requested a refund numerous times. I was lied to by RICH Sapluto regarding the processing of my refund. He failed to answer and return my calls. He is a liar and a cheat. The employees of this company lack integrity and professionalism. They guarantee a 100% refund of service fee (minus $500 processing fee) if after 120 days the customer does not recieve a positive solution, which they list several modifications.

Mason Capital Group and its affiliates should face reprecussions for dishonest and unlawful practices. Their actions are on the same line as mortgage fraud.

Stephanie
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mason-Capital-Group-LLC/Tarzan-California-91356/Mason-Capital-Group-LLC-The-individuals-responsible-for-this-company-should-be-prosecuted-408765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mason Capital Group, LLC