Complaint Review: Mass Marketing The Guest List

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2003

• Reported By:Burbank California
Mass Marketing The Guest List
734 Franklin Avenue Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Mass Marketing The Guest List ripoff Garden City New York

Just as another person reported, I was ripped off by The Guest List in Garden City, New York. I sent $20.00 to The Guest List to get 2 free airline tickets after I joined paidsurveysonline (another ripoff report to be filed on that), and was told I would receive my Reservation Request Form.

Well, that form never came. I repeatedly sent messages to paid surveys online and all they did was refer me back to the information on how to send $20.00 to The Guest List to get my tickets even though I told them I had already done that, and then they just quit answering my emails.

My check was deposited immediately, but I never received any other correspondence or information on how to get my tickets. I am continuing to send messages and research this on the internet as I found information on the paid surveys online website recently saying what to do to try to get this resolved. Thus far, no response after following these procedures...

Deborah
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mass-Marketing-The-Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Mass-Marketing-The-Guest-List-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-73265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mass Marketing The Guest List