Complaint Review: Mass Marketing (The Guest List)

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Mass Marketing (The Guest List)
734 Franklin Avenue Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Mass Marketing (The Guest List) ripoff, condescending, lazy, obnoxious, rude Garden City New York

*Consumer Comment: I WAS TAKEN BY THIS COMPANY TO.

This company took five months to send me my voucher when they advertised it would only take 8 weeks. Once I got the voucher I was informed that I would have to make reservations at a motel for at least 4-5 nights before they would issue my airline tickets, then they told me that they had informed me of all of this prior to sending my voucher which is a blatant lie. While corresponding with this company I was treated so rudely and shabbily it was as if they were telling me that I was ignorant, stupid and that they could do whatever the damn well pleased and there was nothing I could do about it. The also told me (while waiting for my voucher) that they would send me the voucher whenever they "damn well pleased" and that I could expect to receive my voucher "some time within the next ten years".

These people were so rude to me it was as if I was dealing with a bunch of ten-year olds. This voucher is basically worthless. They did not provide what they promised and they have a tendency to change the rules whenever they please. If I could take a machine gun and mow down these people I would. There is no excuse for the way they treated me and I will think twice before entering into an agreement of this nature again. As of now I will never purchase anything over the internet again.

Scott
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mass-Marketing-The-Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York/Mass-Marketing-The-Guest-List-ripoff-condescending-lazy-obnoxious-rude-Garden-City-N-86048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mass Marketing (The Guest List)

I WAS TAKEN BY THIS COMPANY TO.

AUTHOR: KARLA - (U.S.A.)

HI MY NAME IS KARLA.
I SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THE SAME THING. I FILED A RIP-OFF REPORT LAST YEAR. NOTHING CAME OUT OF IT. I BOUGHT 5 TICKETS FOR MY WEDDING SO I COULD TAKE MY FAMILY ON OUR TRIP WITH US. I WAS LIED TO AND THEN I WAS THREATENED TO BY THE SELLER. THIS IS THE LAST CONTACT I HAD WITH THE SELLER. I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK, BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD AN ATTORNEY. THANKS FOR SPEAKING OUT!

If you have any issue's with "the guest list" - I suggest you take that up With them. I never purported to be working "for them" - and cannot do anything or speak on behalf of them. You ordered and received the vouchers, exactly as advertised. Many others have done so as well, and used them with no problems - have been quite satisifed. I do not know what your issue's are
- but at this point - I don't care - as I have no culpability or responsibility at this stage of the game.

I suggest before you continue plastering people's names and personal information around in the future, you think twice before doing so. For
starters, you're not giving out accurate information, and secondly, its bordering on harassment. If you were dissatisifed with your purchase, than within 30 days, a refund would have been reasonable - but its clearly past
30 days, or 60 or even 90 for that matter - and there is nothing I can or will do - except pursue legal action if I continue to recieve emails and/or find false and erroneous information about "Jack" or "Chrissy" on the internet.

PS: I read your postings on a complain site - which you again decided to post plenty of personal information, however, in my own cursory browsing of the site - the "Guest List" people were present, and had responded to several people - and clearly explained what their issue's were. There has been no "fraud", and the merchandise you paid for and recieved is EXACTLY
what it was described to be, and delivered to you in a quick and timly manner. I suggest if you have any further issue's - you pursue legal action - otherwise - if this behavior continue's - I will.