Complaint Review: Massage Envy-

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Encino California
Massage Envy-
16101 Ventura Blvd Nationwide U.S.A.

Massage Envy- Brutalized at Massage Envy and they have no remorse.... Encino, CA

I went to Massage Envy Encino on Monday to try to sooth a very sore sciatic nerve issue. I have been there once before for this and that therapist did a good job. This week however, I went in and before long I was screaming out in pain on the table. This new therapist told me that there was fluid build up (down by my butt bone where the sciatic nerve runs) and this was neccessary. I believed her like a fool and endured an hour of intense pain. I was in such a state of shock when I left I even tipped her! Three hours later as I was getting undressed for bed, my husband screamed when he saw my bum. It is completely black and blue like I have been beaten. I dont bruise easily....The next day I checked it out in the mirror and it was worse. (yes I have pictures) I called to file a complaint with the manager at 915 am. She finally returned my call at 530pm and was completely apathetic. I demanded that she cancel my membership and she actually laughed and said she couldn't do that. Further she said she had to talk to her "other managers" and get back to me. She called back at 8pm last night and said she was writing an incident report but had to speak with the brute therapist and get her "side of the story". What side? This person clearly has no business working on people that have injuries! What if I was elderly or had a blood clotting disorder...this level of bruising could kill someone! I am seriously thinking about finding a P. I atty just to make sure this does not happen to anyone else. Tell everyone you know, not only are they rip off artists they are DANGEROUS!

Julie s r
Encino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-/nationwide/Massage-Envy-Brutalized-at-Massage-Envy-and-they-have-no-remorse-Encino-CA-428491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy-