lying

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: sd2009 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Massage Envy / Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc. LLC
12801 N Central Exwy suite 250 dallas, Texas United States of America

Massage Envy / Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc. LLC reported debt to credit agency without cause dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

Massage Envy handed my account over to a collector Anderson Crenshaw and Associates LLC - after I had attempted several times to cancel my contract.  Apparently they even have a 'freeze' period which no one ever explained to me, aside from the fact they sales person I signed with told me I could cancel anytime -- completely misleading.  This 'bad faith' behavior has led to the collection agency Anderson Crenshaw and Assoc to post a debt without cause on my credit report--- even after in writing and several phone messages to Anderson Crenshaw attempting to discuss my account.  I would love to settle this immediately, however no one returns my calls.  What kind of business is this?  The problem could have been resolved with one phone call, UNLESS they are truly disregarding my situation and binding me to the contract fraudulently.   I am upset and appalled by this treatment.  If I was dealing with professionals  and not criminals, I assure you, this matter would not even be an issue.

Hello,  circumstances arise and when someone is trying to be honest and explain their situation, you really think handling the situation as such will get you ahead?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc-LLC/dallas-Texas-75243/Massage-Envy-Anderson-Crenshaw-Assoc-LLC-reported-debt-to-credit-agency-without-caus-529674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy / Anderson Crenshaw & Assoc. LLC

Response by Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates LLC

AUTHOR: Jared - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jared and am the Dispute Coordinator for Anderson, Crenshaw & Assocaties LLC.

Please telephone me to discuss the issues you may have resolving this matter.

My contact number is 214-368-2980 ext. 3309.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC