Complaint Review: Massage Envy, Camas, WA

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Diane — Vancouver Washington
Massage Envy, Camas, WA
322 SE 192nd Ave #108 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Massage Envy, Camas, WA Difficult Cancellation Policy That Is Ridiculous! Vancouver, Washington

I was happy with the massage therapists but grew tired of them moving on and being reassigned multiple times. I found a more stable massage business and went in to Massage Envy to cancel my membership last fall, 2012. I was told I had 3 pre-paid sessions left and to put a freeze on my account for a period of time in the hopes I would use up the 3. I put a freeze on my account. Low and behold, without any kind of advance notice, a membership fee was charged to my credit card on Apr 22, 2013.

I contacted Massage Envy and told them once again, to cancel my account. I didn't even want to rebuke the charge thinking somewhere in the contract, in small print, it was mentioned. I was told once again, I had to come in and sign a cancellation form. . period. This I did the same day I called the matter in which was the evening of April 24th at about 6:30pm.

After being kept waiting until paying clients were checked-in, I was given the opportunity of filling out the cancellation form. I was then told about the 3 pre-paids I could use before May 17, 2013 which was when ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP FEE WOULD BE CHARGED!!!!!  Whether I used the 3 pre-paids or not!!!!  I was so flabergasted and upset, I just turned around and walked out!  Anyone else out there experienced the same? I want an attorney to get a hold of this business and let them know they are 'walking on thin ice'!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Camas-WA/Vancouver-Washington-98683/Massage-Envy-Camas-WA-Difficult-Cancellation-Policy-That-Is-Ridiculous-Vancouver-Wash-1046407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy, Camas, WA