Complaint Review: Massage Envy Davie Location

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: yuryv — hallandale beach Florida United States of America
Massage Envy Davie Location
1936 South University Drive Davie, Florida United States of America

Massage Envy Davie Location Amanda Tried to charge me a cancel fee for something I never agreed Davie, Florida

Amanda is a complete scam. I called to make a apt for a facial and a massage. Unfortunately, I was not able to make a partial of the apt and called in to change it. She says we told you ahead of time there will be a cancellation fee of HALF of your apt. I explained that no one ever said this to me and the people I spoke to sounded drunk when I called in. She says well if you come in or not I am going to charge you anyway because I have to pay my employee's. I have called american express and canceled my card. Stay away from this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Davie-Location/Davie-Florida-33324/Massage-Envy-Davie-Location-Amanda-Tried-to-charge-me-a-cancel-fee-for-something-I-never-a-756662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy Davie Location