Complaint Review: Massage Envy Spa in Valencia

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mikko — Santa Clarita California United States of America
Massage Envy Spa in Valencia
23957 Newhall Ranch Road Valencia, 91354 Internet United States of America

Massage Envy Spa in Valencia Two years ago, I signed up with them, and then I decided to cancel my membership because there services was not good. When I cancelled they said, I need to notify them one month in advance. And so I d Internet, Internet

Massage Envy Spa in Valencia, Ca is the most unprofessional business institution, I dealt with. Two years ago I cancelled my membership because service was not good and horriblle especially there reception staff. When I called to cancell my membership, they said I can not do it unless I informed them a motnh before. And so I did! after that,  they kept charging my card thats why I have to cancell that credit card. However, they were able to charge me at least two massages, that I never went to have done. What they did was to report me to collection agency. Upon learning this I called them and settled this matter. But unfortunately, last February 2012, a collecion agency  has been calling my house again asking me to pay my  Massage Envy Spa bills. The collection aganecy said that Massage Envy reported this to them becaus eof my past due balance. Now, I called their Manager named Sarah, she said, she was not the Manager at that time so basically she does not know anything????? And that they won't take it out from the collection agency because I never paid my bills. How can I pay when I cancelled the services already? I tried talking to Sarah and asking the owner or whoever, that can help me in my case, but only with frustration she did not give any number to person to call to.

They are so horrible, and I want to file a class action suit on them,.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Spa-in-Valencia/internet/Massage-Envy-Spa-in-Valencia-Two-years-ago-I-signed-up-with-them-and-then-I-decided-to-886537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy Spa in Valencia