Complaint Review: Massage Envy Spa

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Nic — Orlando Florida
Massage Envy Spa
Nationwide USA

Massage Envy Spa Massage Envy steal peoples money, They refuse to let you catch up on your massages and continue to take your money out of your bank account. Orlando Florida

I was almost a year ahead of my paid massages, My bank card had changed and massage envy could no longer take money out of my account, in returned they threatened and did cancelled my account , if I did not reinstate my account I could not get my paid massages. How can they do this? I paid for those massages regardless of what is on the contract, they should put my money bank into my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Spa/nationwide/Massage-Envy-Spa-Massage-Envy-steal-peoples-money-They-refuse-to-let-you-catch-up-on-you-1143766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy Spa