Complaint Review: Massage Envy - Vadnais Heights

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: johnsonsk093 — Maplewood Minnesota United States of America
Massage Envy - Vadnais Heights
925 East County Road E Suite 160, Vadnais Heights Vadnais Heights, Minnesota United States of America

Massage Envy - Vadnais Heights Vadnaid Heights Massage Envy Vadnais Heights, Minnesota

When I signed up at Message Envy in Vadnais Heights, Minessota, I was never informed that the cancelstion off membership would cost me the full membership price for the year. When I was told that I paused my membership for six months, but was never told that the billing would begin automatically to the card that I signed up with (since canceled). Once I finally received a notice that I was behind on my payments I was told that I must pay by phone. To which I politely declined, and told them I would not provide my new credit information.

A few weeks later, after providing my new address in assurance that I was soon planning on paying off my debt and bringing my account current, I recieved a notice from a debt collection agency that the entire membership was now due (still several months early before the completion of the contracted time). Thus placing myself in a financialy burdened state. In fear of my credit score now being harmed I payed of my entire debt immediately.

THE Guiless back handed practices and poor communication of this Company makes me abhore the thought of future dealings with Message Envy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy-Vadnais-Heights/Vadnais-Heights-Minnesota-55127/Massage-Envy-Vadnais-Heights-Vadnaid-Heights-Massage-Envy-Vadnais-Heights-Minnesota-826005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy - Vadnais Heights