Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: kr71 — Little Rock Arkansas
Massage Envy
University Ave Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Massage Envy Little Rock Unprofessional and misrepresented services Little Rock, Arkansas

Went to Massage Envy, Little Rock, AR - staff is unprofessional.  Crying at front counter and front door about personal woes.  Disparaging customers at front desk in the ear shot of other customers.  Laughing about customers.  Laughing and talking loud in general.  Was not a relaxing atmosphere.  It was like a party atmosphere.

The woman I dealt with at the front desk told me one thing when I made appointment and then did another when it came time to pay.  Outrageously awful customer service.  I ended up calling the manager when I returned home.

The manger acknowledged that there were "staffing issues."  So....fix them!

My husband went for his massage and was completely ignored by the front desk staff.  They were too busy talking and giving each other back rubs.

Awful awful experience.  He refused to have a massage at the place.  I can't blame him.  I wish I'd done a bit more research before I gave him a gift membership in February.  My only avenue now is to protect others from this place by telling of our experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Massage-Envy-Little-Rock-Unprofessional-and-misrepresented-services-Little-Rock-Arkansa-1045269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy