Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Reported By: mistiehansen — Puyallup Washington
Massage Envy
4423 S Meridian a721 Puyallup, Washington USA

Massage Envy They wont let me cancel my membership Puyallup Washington

I was signed up for massage envy membership for mothers day. When i signed up they did not mention that i would not be able to cancel at any time. when i went home, the next day i started to feel pain around my extra rib that i have. I didnt want to go back anymore because of this. I also didnt want to go back because i cannot afford it because i was going through a seperation and i could not afford it because i am a single mother. I asked them many times to cancel my account because i cant afford it and they told me they could freeze it. They did not tell me at all that it would extend my account. At this time i am currently recieving state assistance and cannot afford it. I want to cancel so that i can afford to pay my utilites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Puyallup-Washington-98374/Massage-Envy-They-wont-let-me-cancel-my-membership-Puyallup-Washington-1074532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy