lighting

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: Terrie — Davie Florida
Massage Envy
5081 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL 33021 , Select State/Province USA

Massage Envy They make it very difficut to cancel and keep charging your credit card Hollywood FL - Florida

I cancelled my membership in Dec. 2013 and even checked to be sure they had all the necessary signed paperwork two weeks later.  They reassured me that they had the paperwork and I was billed my final payment in January.  I was told I could use the remaining credits to my account within 6 weeks.  They billed my again in February and I had to go through 3 people at Massage Envy before I could get a refund.  Now they told me I only had 4 weeks to use the remaing credit.   I am pretty ticked off because they make it next to impossible to cancel and you have to keep going back to sign more paperwork.  It's very annoying and upsetting when they have your credit card information and keep charging you.  If you decide to cancel, be sure you get a copy of your completed and signed cancellation request and followup on it!!!  OR better yet, just go to a regular massage therapist.  Massage Envy only pays their massage therapists $15 for each massage and Massage Envy keeps the rest.  Find a good Massage Therapist in your area and give them the full amount - they deserve it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Select-StateProvince/Massage-Envy-They-make-it-very-difficut-to-cancel-and-keep-charging-your-credit-card-Holl-1129231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy