mail

• Reported By: Kasi — Spokane Washington United States of America
Massage Envy
920 East Hoerner Avenue suite 100 Spokane, Washington United States of America

Massage Envy Owner lying about details in contract Spokane, Washington

This company is awful! The OWNER of the massage envy lied about what the terms of the contract were. She knew I was in a hurry, was very push, and told my friend and I that we could cancel our memberships whenever we wanted to. A month later, I go to cancel, and her assistant tells me it's a 12 month membership, and I'm STUCK with it, and if I don't pay, they'll send me to collections! They then call another month later saying I can pay a cancelation fee of 100$, or get a doctors note? The owner NEVER called me back like I was told she would, and they wouldn't have her talk to me. This company is a RIP off, with entry-level massage therapists. DO NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Spokane-Washington-99218/Massage-Envy-Owner-lying-about-details-in-contract-Spokane-Washington-984196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy