- Report: #994531
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Massage Envy
Massage Envy9758 Katy Freeway, Nationwide United States of America
Massage Envy 's horrendous cancellation process, ridiculous restrictions for services you've already paid for and cheating each session by at least 15 mins of the promised time Houston, Texas Nationwide
*UPDATE Employee: Liar
- I called to cancel my membership and thought I had successfully done so, but realized that my credit card was still being billed $59 per month. I called to complain and found out you have to go into the store to cancel.
- Transferring a session to treat a friend would cost me an EXTRA $10 on top of the $59 I had ALREADY paid for the session.
- Use 2 sessions toward a couple's massage (of which I would be involved) would also cost me an extra $10 to transfer one to the other person to use (again, on top of the $59 I had ALREADY paid). Otherwise, the other person would have to pay the introductory rate of $59.
- Placing a hold on my account would restrict me from using ANY of the massages I already PAID FOR during that "hold" period.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/nationwide/Massage-Envy-s-horrendous-cancellation-process-ridiculous-restrictions-for-services-you-994531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.