Complaint Review: Massage Envy/Chino/California

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Kingsley — Claremont California United States of America
Massage Envy/Chino/California
Claremont, California United States of America

Massage Envy/Chino/California I don't recommend to any prospective therapist to look for a position with massage envy. Claremont, California

I was employed for over a year and half at the massage envy clinic at Chino/California. At the very beginning I was treated like a peace of crap. Which means they were hiring new therapists constantly and not booking me appointments and giving clients who are requested my service to others. Recently they hired a young new therapist and giving him more clients,than I get. I discuss this issue with the owner to find a solution to the matter by person and by e-mail as well. Totally she ignored the situation and put the blame on me. I felt it is very discrimination and always looking for a opportunity to get rid of me. Very recently one of the manager's said some guest complained about my service and terminate my employment without no valid reason. I don't agree whatever that person said about my service. Massage envy employees are under paid for the work they do and treat them like trash. I don't recommend to any prospective therapist to look for a position with massage envy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-EnvyChinoCalifornia/Claremont-California-91711/Massage-EnvyChinoCalifornia-I-dont-recommend-to-any-prospective-therapist-to-look-for-a-781527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy/Chino/California