Complaint Review: Massage Heights - Henderson, NV

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: MiyaGardner — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Massage Heights - Henderson, NV
Henderson, NV Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Massage Heights - Henderson, Nevada Charges after membership contract EXPIRED! Henderson, Nevada

In May of 2011 I went into this Massage Heights location for the introduction massage at 39.99..

Please I went ahead and signed for the 12 month membership! I paid on my membership every month and towards the end didn't use 3 of the prepaid massages over the last 3 months of my membership (which ended in June of 2012).

Last night I called and wanted to book an appointment using one of my prepaid massages from 6 months ago. I was told I couldn't do such..and that my account had been sent to collections.

My question was.. Collections for what? I had paid ON TIME for the duration of my membership. To my understanding if you sign a contract for 12 months they cannot continue to bill me unless given permission or I come in to renew the said contract. I'm SO disappointed! Before then I had nothing but good things to say about Massage Heights but I will NEVER sign up for a contract with them again and will be contacting my legal team immediately to get this matter resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights-Henderson-NV/Henderson-Nevada-89002/Massage-Heights-Henderson-Nevada-Charges-after-membership-contract-EXPIRED-Henderson-983410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights - Henderson, NV