Complaint Review: Massage Heights Roseville

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: RippedInRoseville — United States of America
Massage Heights Roseville
761 pleasant grove blvd ste 120 Roseville, California United States of America

Massage Heights Roseville Massage SCAM- contract deceptive Roseville, California

Continued charges after 12 month contract expired. Due to hospitalization and now recovery I am unable to receive massages. This company took $900 of my money for services that were never rendered and will not provide a refund. I was told my the manager that he was not able to do a refund and I should have cancelled my membership sooner. I will be contacting my attorney Monday to follow up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights-Roseville/Roseville-California-95678/Massage-Heights-Roseville-Massage-SCAM-contract-deceptive-Roseville-California-907911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights Roseville