cholesterol

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: jason — 50265 Iowa United States of America
Massage Heights west des moines
640 s. 50th west des moines, Iowa United States of America

Massage Heights west des moines rip off - bad service - recurring billing west des moines, Iowa

Bought a 1 year membership on my initial visit. I did not want recurring billing even though they pressure hard. I never even used them all because the front desk was frequently unpleasant to deal with and the massages ranged from adequate to terrible.

My Credit card was billed 60.00$ in February...one year later. I called and asked them to cancel my "membership" to which I was told I had to come in to cancel. Sigh. I did, the front desk was rude. They wanted me to fill out a document...wrong. I was willing to let the 60.00 charge go, however after being billed recurring and the rude front desk I am not only blocking future charges but also refuting the supposed membership.

There are dozens of better places in town. Save yourself the headache and shop around.

Jason
West Des Moines
Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights-west-des-moines/west-des-moines-Iowa-50265/Massage-Heights-west-des-moines-rip-off-bad-service-recurring-billing-west-des-moines-707717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights west des moines