Complaint Review: Massage Heights

• Reported By: Jen — Houston Texas United States of America
Massage Heights
2055 Westheimer Ste. 155 Houston, Texas United States of America

Massage Heights Have to use prepaid massages within 30 days Houston, Texas

So I signed up for a 12 month membership at Massage Heights. When I called to cancel at the end of my term they informed me that I had 5 prepaid massages left and I would need to use ALL of my prepaid massages within the next 30 days. Seems a bit unfair to put me on a time constraint when I've already purchased these massages.

I would just like to inform the general public that if you don't use them you lose them pretty much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights/Houston-Texas-77098/Massage-Heights-Have-to-use-prepaid-massages-within-30-days-Houston-Texas-942422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights